What is Strip War?

Lindsay Cowell

-original message-
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Strip War
From: shaun everiss <sm.ever...@gmail.com>
Date: 31/05/2013 6:41 am

well to be truthfull I don't care in general we really need to find a
way away from legacy things like vb6 because everything will
eventually not work.
ok, ok if those that know know what  files were active in the support
of the legacy languages I guess it would be possible to install it but still.
having the winzip sfx files well you could argue about all that.
Anyway, you wouldn't need any complex innosetup scripts for
everything, the main installer and the rest well.
how I'd invision it working are the games in some type of module file
and then installing them.
right now with xp vista and 7 its probably ok and 8 to but eventually well.
Most of the innosetups stuff is made by the wizzard you can compile
the basic script yourself no issue via the menus, for a dev you only
need to add in extra stuff you don't really need to write the entire
stuff since 99% of all programming is done by the wizzard.