Greetings Guys!
I am new to IPhone and this is the first title I have attempted to
play, but I am not sure how to start the the game.
I start the game and It tells me to turn off voice over.
Question, How do you turn off voice over on a 4s? Second Do you launch
the game then turn off voice over? if so how do you launch the game
without voice over?
I asume you launch the game then turn it off but I am new and do not
know how to do this.
Any suggestions Welcome.
Thanks!  Sly