Hi Josh,

Thank you for saying that you do not think that my football game is stupid.

You know when I work on my football game, I really only plan to add the log
file thing.  So it will have each play in the log file.  I was wondering
though, for my baseball game log file, it now, in the BaseballScore.txt file
has the inning rap up such as;

in the Indians half of the first inning, the Indians scored, 2 runs on, 5 hits, there was 1 double there was 1 strike out there was A double play and two runners were left on base. in the Yankees half of the first inning, the Yankees scored, No runs on, 2 hits, and two runners were left on base. in the Indians half of the second inning, the Indians scored, 1 run on, 2 hits, there was 1 triple there was 1 strike out there was A double play and there were no runners left on base. in the Yankees half of the second inning, the Yankees scored, No runs on, 1 hit, there was 1 triple 1 runner was caught stealing and there were no runners left on base.
So, I was wondering if it needs more than that.  I don't think that I will do
every pitch, but could possibly do every play whether it be an out or a hit.

Thanks again and BFN

    Jim

Kitchen's Inc, for games that are up to 110 percent funner to play.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA