Hi Jim,

Sorry about that. I didn't mean that personally. That is to say I
didn't mean it like the game itself was stupid. I simply meant that
sometimes the game makes bad calls that probably weren't very
intelligent given the  computer's field position and the amount of
plays left to it. A human player such as myself might have assessed
the situation and decided to punt the ball rather than run the risk of
a safety or interception  that close to his/her end zone. Yet, some
quarterbacks might be risk takers and decide to make that call anyway
to try a long pass in the last ditch effort to keep the ball in play
in the hopes of picking up a first down, and of course the play turned
out to backfire on him.