hi all,
There has been some discussion recently about sports games on list,
and it got me thinking.
Way back in the late 90's, I remember playing a baseball game which,
either by accident or design, I can't remember which, was fully
accessible. It was rather simple--if I recall, you would tab to a
button that would just generate a random pitch, and it used the sounds
that came with Windows systems at that time, the ones for the baseball
theme. I actually really liked those sounds, which is probably why
it's stuck with me for all these years. It was definitely a Windows
application, not a DOS one. I remember playing it on my first
computer, which ran Windows 98.
I have two questions. First, does anyone remember this game, and what
its title was? Second, would it work on a 32 bit version of Windows 7,
if I could find it? I would just like to play it again, for
nostalgia's sake, even though, as I said, it was pretty simple as far
as games go.