To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2013 3:55 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Ear Monsters. New 3D Audio Game for iOS

Very well-written and informative article.

As a blind iPHone user though, I personally have never held the device in the way the article suggests, and always hold it in my hands, with the display facing toward my eyes / face. So this was very interesting to me.

Brian, did you glean this later point from your analytics or from chatting with your user-base?

Anyway, as I said, very, very well done!

I'll be sharing this with my team.

Thank you!

Smiles,

Cara :)