Hi there

Tell me about it. I'm working on a game with BGT. It's my first time programing so it's a good program to start with, but I just didn't know how much work went into making a game.

bfn
James

From: "shaun everiss" <sm.ever...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2013 5:27 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Kintchens Inc Game Request

well sometimes lists do come up with stuff.
There are sertainly more things on the forums than the email list these days. A lot of new projects, thanks to bgt and other things there are a lot of beginner hackers and such putting together a lot of good non vanilla stuff.
I am envolved in one such project testing and doodling with sfx.
Its interesting and empowering when you get something and think that whatever it is is just a piece of pure crap.
Its another thing when you can  actually do something about it being so.
And its sometimes hard to do, finding sounds and other things that fit etc is a challenge in itself.
you don't know as a user sometimes just how hard things are.
A thing may sound quite crappy when in fact it probably wasn't destined to be total crap but ended up being so because the dev couldn't find something to replace it with.
I have come over some of that myself.
Some stuff is obviously junk but I have not been able to find a way to fix it without issue. In the end I just had to switch around the best of the stuff to make it work, its not satisfying but for now that will have to do.