I can attest to that. I'm looking at writing games in c# with xna, and it's
gonna be rough. That's why I try to at least put implementation details in with
requests. Also, as Jim has made several successful local multiplayer games, I
didn't find it too awkward to write out my requests.
By the way, if someone made that cost/feature site thing I talked about a
couple months ago, putting in descriptions of each feature and its required
components and workload might help non-programmers more easily comprehend the
scope of the requests they're making. Also, just a quick thought/tip that I
keep running across, unless the game's design specifically precludes it, design
the game's back-end as though their will be some kind of multiplayer, because
then if people want it, implementation doesn't mean a rewrite of huge chunks of
your code. Everybody wins, and it usually doesn't require a great divergence
from standard design principles.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard