Hi,
I think you're refering to this one:
ftp://ftp.ifarchive.org/if-archive/games/agt/grail.zip

On Mon, 29 Jul 2013, Kimberly Qualls wrote:

There's a Hitch hikers Guide game?...My friends and I played Zork,
back when, and even with all of the smoke and drink we got through
them...A friend who was going for a degree in physics engineering
developed a "Holy Graille" game...It was a blast, but kinda illegal
since Monty Python knew nothing about it...Have a Great Monday,
friends