No, the game that I am referring to is one that a friend developed
before everyone had a computer in their houses...I think he did it for
a computer class...He emailed back last night, and laughed at me...He
says he can barely remembers making it, much less where it is now...We
did blow a lot of brain cells, in those day...He's going to call his
mom and see if maybe it's still in his basement, but doesn't hold out
much hope...It was a blast, very silly, and we laughed until we
stopped...(Grin)