I think it is fine.
Thanks.
Angela from Italy

Il 11/08/2013 17:33, Thomas Ward ha scritto:
Hello everyone,

As much as I hate being a Nazi about the list rules and guidelines
certain posts have forced me to conclude that the guidelines need to
be amended to insure the accuracy and validity of some of the things
that get posted to the list. Certain members, for whatever reason,
continuously post false and misleading information that could be
accepted by a list member who may not know any better and thus that
information could become harmful and detrimental to the reader.
Therefore I am proposing the following guideline to be added to the
rules which we may modify and discuss before it becomes official.

"Because we get new members who may or may not know about the subjects
posted to the list, and this also may include longtime members who
just don't know what is and is not correct, it is very important that
you, if at all possible, research to verify that what you are about to
post is correct information.  Incorrect information or advice on how
to fix a computer or game issue can cause damage to a list member's
computer or corrupt a game, which can cost that member money and or
headaches unnecessarily.  If a list member habitually posts obviously
faulty information due to a lack of research, they will receive a
warning.  Continuing the practice may result in a removal from the
list.  This guideline is to insure that list members do get the
correct advice or help they need, and they will also know that what
they read is from a reliable source."

Any last minute thoughts, suggestions, or comments before I add this
to the official list rules and guidelines?

Thanks.

Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP
autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Hotel New Age, fronte mare Riccione, offerta agosto all inclusive in omaggio,
servizio spiaggia, bevande ai pasti, accesso alla piscina in spiaggia. Per info
0541648492
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=13023&d=11-8