To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2013 10:27 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Im hosting a dragonpong server on hamachi anyone wannaconnect?

Hi all well, it looks like the first time we are actually talking
about dragon pong on the list? Lol. But I wanna let y'all know I have
a dragon pong server up. I can tell you it works, me and Dick, aka
Roelvdwal from audiogames.net have played a few games, but for some
reason I got disconnected from him a while back. So if you want to
connect, here is the 411 on it note you need to have hamachi installed
look at the tutorial on bipassing port forwarding on the dragonapps
website under dragon pong for a download link for it. If you already
have it. Just go to the network menu alt+n and go to join network and
enter this stuff.
name
a dragon pong server
password
dragonapps
now when you connect, stay connected for a while I may not be hosting
the actual game just yet but be patient I haven't even had breakfast
yet lol. But in the game enter this stuff
port
2620
ip
25.196.94.178
For those who haven't heard of this game, it is a game similar to
showdown/tabletennis it isn't actually showdown because sometimes when
someone serves or returns the ball the crowd goes nuts unlike in
showdown, and being Ghorthalon has powerups as well! It can only be
played online. However Mason made a kind of clone called mtg pong
offline version of dragon pong. But you won't get the same experience
because he tweeked some things and most of the sounds excluding the
crowd have been changed. Anyway, okay let me know when connected.