Hi everybody. I just tried the "adventure at c:"-game and have a quession about the platforms there. For example, in "my pictures"-level I will losse my lifes at the point of the level there you should jump between platforms. I cannot land at hte point the "knock-knock-knock" sound are because I falling down. The time you are in the air is to short. Excuse me for my bad ecplanation but I hope someone maybee can understand it and give me a good answer. Best regards Kenny