Hi Dark,

I'm not sure.  I did spend allot of time coming up with the 26 sets of sound
files for the Simon game.  Not sure when I might be up to doing more for it.
Adult files seem to be a theme for the requests.  Just need some female
volunteers. <grin>

Truthfully I haven't changed the golf game much after the create your own
courses part.  That sure has been fun to collect and play the courses that
others have created and shared.

Thanks for saying that you are enjoying the games.

BFN

     Jim

"At first there was nothing. Then God said 'Let there be light!' Then there was
still nothing. But you could see it."

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920