hi. it's also due to the fact, that its farely easy for a dev that
already has a game on iOS, to implement voiceover accessibility. such
as what the developer of solara has done. it is now amazingly
accessible, yet it was not that way to start with. he has put in a
huge effert, and it has payed off big time for him.
this is simply because, voiceover is actually part of the system, so
no need to code your game for 5 or 8 or what ever number of screen
readers are commonly used in windows. and yes, also, mobile devices
are taking over for a lot of games now. although there are some that
are just suited to a pc better still, some games really do work better
on a mobile device, both because of the touch screen, though this is
less important now as windows moves into this field, and also the
motion detection.

regards:
dallas