Saddle up kids, apparently it's time for our regular feature.

On this week's installment of Head Meets Wall, you'll read about...
erm... absolutely nothing new. Seriously, it's just a re-run of the
last time. And the time before that. And the time before that. And the
time... well... you get the idea.

What's that you say? You'd rather eat your own shoes than watch
another round of Head Meets Wall unfold, and you think that only one
fresh attempt should be allowed per each release of the Audyssey
magazine? Much as I admire your diplomacy, it seems that you're in for
a non-optional repetitive treat. We all are. All 300 or so of us.

Yay.

Scott