Well I guess if we had to go forum then we could go forum.
I still like the list idea, I barely have the time to make it through the audiogames forum as I always have a lot to cover, the general, the new games, the articles and news and offtopics.
True I don't read all of it but often things do get missed.
I have used googlegroups for some time and have had no issue though if we can ever fix the issues on the server well. It may be worth in the first instance, formatting the mailman server, and starting from scratch maybe some of the database files got dammaged over the move.
I have had no trouble, at all so it could be a spaciffic thing.