Well I was talking on  the subject of copywrite on another list.
And I have come to the sad conclusion that the bigger the companies get the smaller their customers get and the less they actually care. The sharks care about anyting that can pose a threat in the case of companies these are others bigger than them or the same sise or slightly smaller. Nz is a small country which doesn't help but disabled anyone, imagine how small we are. We do not have the power to fight fish such as those what companies are made of.
And they know we are small so they don't care.
Even the big companies loose in the ongoing progress wars.
We are little more than ants and thats the only conclusion I can make without swearing on list.
Its the only thing I can think of.