Hi everyone,

I recently purchased DoItWrite from Draconis Entertainment, but I'm having some
trouble.
Right now, I'm at the learning part of the game. I don't know how to set my
iphone to hand writing mode though. I did what it said, I went into the router
in settings, and I hit hand writing mode on the settings for voiceover settings
in the router. So, I guess it's turned on, cause when I go back and check, it
says it's selected. Now, I don't know how to make the phone go into the mode.
How do I make the phone go into hand writing mode so I can play the game? I've
tried shaking the phone, I've tried swiping it, I've tried all kinds of things,
but nothings working. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm sure there are people
out there who have the game, and are playing it just fine. lol Please help.

Ryan