Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2013 4:21 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] X-Sight Interactive Update

Well if it helps I still have all your sounds and old audio from ages back.
I use your old timer program as part of my training for timing various things.
Its really not that flashy but gets the job done
and I have found nothing better than it.
I do hope there will be a place where we can get
your old free projects and audio from and
anything new you may make in the future.