If gamers see a compilation that includes games that are no longer available, those compilations have not been updated.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Matheus Rheine" <an...@bol.com.br>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2013 11:33 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] X-Sight Interactive Update

Hi Damien.
Really sorry to see x-sight closing its doors, I remember playing river
raiders for countless hours, it was so simple and so fun at the same time!
I have to agree with Darren. Of course the final choice is yours, but
just look at the mobile market. Iphone, android. Many times I've paid $5
or even more for an app and suddenly it becomes free. My initial
thoughts were exactly what you described.. Damn, if I waited just a
little longer I could save these dollars. But I considered the situation
again and thought "I'm having so much fun with the game/app/etc that I
don't mind spending the money, after all it was worth it". Look at bsc
games. Justin decided to close it, he sold the key generator, now it's
unavailable. I'm
wondering about new audiogamers that will come next year.. they will go to
audiogames.net, pcsgames.net or any other site with a compilation of all
the games available for blind, read the description of troopanum, pipe,
etc and see that they can't get it because it was too late.
They won't be able to enjoy your work. Otherwise if you make it free I'm
sure it will live forever, these days looking at the audiogames forum
someone uploaded a very big abandonware archive with lots of games, it
had almost 700 mb of old stuff that can still be enjoyable.
Here's the link to the topic to prove it:
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=4830

Anyway, I just want to say good luck and hope you have a very successful
life.
All the best,
Matheus Rheine
Paralympic Swimmer