thats some battle man

At 12:44 PM 12/21/2013, you wrote:
Hey gang. It's been ages since I've posted... just haven't had much to
say lately on the subject of gaming because of how busy I've been. But
I've definitely been keeping an eye on the list... anyhow, I just beat
one of the Japanese audio games, Shadow Line... after taking a very
long break from it. lol And the final boss of the game blew my mind.
At least... he did for audio game standards. Thi is probably the most
strategy and timing I've needed to use for a boss, as he has four
different forms... and each form has some sort of unique quality that
requires you to change your game plan at least a little. Anyhow,
here's the recording... enjoy and feel free to comment! :D
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3394499/shadow%20line%20final%20battle.mp3