It got even more funnier when the batteries would go flat and instead of slowing down, the speech would speed up like a chipmunk! I used to run the battery flat deliberately just to make it happen!
At 11:20 AM 1/11/2014, you wrote:
I thought the voices sounded the same, but then again I only heard the second model once. I would love to get hold of one of those, especially that second model. The speak and math was quite fun too. My dad helped me braille it.
Check out my games at
www.ThePionEar.net
and my music, and that of my band, at
www.ThePionEar.net/BlindLabyrinth.html .
Also, check out, "The Believer and Skeptic Show," at iTunes!
If you want to reach me, you can call 419-744-0517, friend me on Facebook, (KenWDowney,) or write me at kenwdow...@me.com . ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Peterson" <bpeterson2...@cableone.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2014 3:53 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MindCraft for the blind.

That depends onwhich Speak and Spell you had. I know of at least two models. Tere was one that hada voice that never used contractions. Youare right, that is correct, that sort of tin. THen there was another one that did use them. THis second onehad a game calledLetter Stumper that I used to love. It was basically Simon but with letters.