How much is this, or is it free.
It sounds like replay value would be quite low and if you are not a kid you wouldn't play it much.
I'd must admit would be a good puzzler once or twice but not much after that.
I think better ideas for this sort of thing would include what would you need in a natural desaster earthquake, cyclone volcanoe, etc, have it happen and run round getting things and surviving.
or zombie apocolipse or nuclear war or something like that.
The beach could be one of its levels I guess maybe a training one.
you could have find things to fix the car, the computer, build a house, etc.
the concept really is interesting.