Ditto! Well done for making this software abandonware! I'm sure I will have plenty of hours of fun playing this game which personally brings back memories of my childhood watching Wheel of Fortune.

Regards Chris

On 23/02/2014 06:37, dark wrote:
That's great damien.

While I confess I didn't buy the game, I did admire how it was put
together and it would be a shame if it disappeared completely.

All the best,

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Damien C. S. Pendleton"
<dam...@dcpendleton.co.uk>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2014 5:58 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Reviving the Wheel

Hi guys,
After serious consideration given the immense popularity of the game
and based on the advice given by Thomas and a few of my former
customers, I have rereleased X-Wheel as abandonware. Like the other
abandonware titles, I have put it up on my games page at
www.dcpendleton.co.uk/games.
Again, I want to thank all of you for your continued support during
this hard and rather sad transition.
Cheers.
Damien.

-----Original Message----- From: Thomas Ward