Hi Thomas,

I was thinking he is meaning just learning the code structure, in which case he
would need to understand the basic syntax which he may not have gotten just by
listening.

I have not checked out BGT but I'm assuming that it has symbols at least in
some places such as braces / brackets, parentheses etc.

Anyway, good points. Perhaps I misunderstood where he is coming from.

Thanks,

Cara :)
---
iOS design and development - LookTel.com
---
View my Online Portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

Follow me on Twitter!