Hi.
I usually code without any punctuation. When I write, I try to make sure I put it all in properly with excruciating consistency. When I'm reading what I wrote, I assume it's there and, if I run into a problem and everything sounds good on the lines indicated, I turn punctuation to all by switching profiles in jaws and use all punctuation until I've found the problem or, if it seems like a simple problem, I may select lines of text that I want to know all punctuation of, since when selecting a line of text jaws reads it, with all punctuation. I just hit home, then shift end and it reads it just like that. Not very convenient if I've got 20 lines or more to try and figure out where the trouble is though. It's punctuation issues only about half the time these days, now it's often a mistyped variable name somewhere or accidentally using function syntax to refer to a variable, which after a fashion is a punctuation problem.

Cheers, Sent with thunderbird 17.0.8 portable