thats true john.
mush-z is like aa but part of it is audio, so sometimes I turn off my speech and let the audio especially in battles play out knowing when to use power, etc.

At 08:13 AM 3/1/2014, you wrote:
In addition, for mush-z in particular, there's all the stuff on the server end that Dentin has built specifically to make the client possible (I'm thinking kxwt here).

----- Original Message -----
From: shaun everiss <sm.ever...@gmail.com
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 08:25:25 +1300
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Cyber Assault with Mush-Z?

I agree.
I have been checking the update logs of mush-z and there are at least
4-5 players actually working on the project no man does it all themselves.
THe engine is mushclient but the music, sounds etc need to be sorced
not sure about cost, then you need things to be programmed.
You would need players that would play enough to notice what was up.
I have hardly touched aa in ages now as I have got a glut of
unfinnished quests and such all over the place.