To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 7:07 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] smugglers 5 upcoming patch and expansion,anyone gotten far with it?

Hi, I just read on the gog forum that a new patch for smugglers 5 (the turn based strategy space trading/fighting game) will be coming soon as well as a big expansion. Has anyone ever gotten far with this game though? When I tried it, it was rather sluggish and buggy. I am also not sure if you could get anywere outside your main solar system because the game kept crashing on me.
Would  love to try it again though!
Greetings, Anouk,