To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2014 5:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] smugglers 5 upcoming patch and expansion,anyone gotten far with it?

Hi Dark,
If you would be willing to share that list i would be mightily grateful. Although with the upcoming expansion i suppose we will all have to start from scratch and there will be more systems then. I had wondered about creating my own galaxy shortlist, but thought it owuld be a rather bitg task especially since you might be interrupted by random encounters a lot of the time, but if you can do it hten so should i. I listened to the lets play smugglers 5 video series on youtube, entertaining!
Greetings, Anouk,