Ah yes, sorry, I forgot about that, I normally have mine around 120% and zombies set at 50 when I'm in offline mode. Also Kelly, if you set yourself up as fully armed, you can use one of your sport rifles like the winchester, and if you hit the t key, you'll enable the scope, which allows you to hear zombies from further off. The same goes for the m40, but the t key makes you crouch to fire it, and to move again, you hit t to stand up. Fully armed is also good for giving you a feel for each weapon before you go on line. I remember the shock i got when i first heard the vulcan. From lori.

-----Original Message----- From: john
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 10:55 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Swamp and Single-Player Maps

This was a lot better than the reply I'd drafted; thanks. One note though about zombie steps: if you raise the volume to much you'll end up losing accuracy of the sounds. Also, I personally find it a little disorienting after a certain point, because
the steps sound much closer than the bullet impacts and growls.