Hi Dark,

Sure. I understand exactly where you are coming from. I agree if I did
write interactive fiction the game should be based on player judgment
not how well someone can solve a puzzle or spend a lot of time
guessing the correct verb.

That said, right now everything is experimental and I may not even use
this for interactive fiction so to speak. I may use these functions in
a text based sports game like Football or Baseball, a text based card
game like Uno, or whatever. Basically, I can't promise anything too
complex like an RPG game right now, because I am just free coding. A
lot like free writing only coding for the fun of it, and if the tool
is useful may use it in a few free projects such as a text based
sports game, perhaps an interactive fiction title, whatever. Haven't
yet decided where I am taking this project.

HTH