Hi,

I'm a new member to the list.  I can't wait to learn of games that are
available and to share any I know of.  I have a couple of questions.
One, when I go to www.audyssey.org and click on the accessible games
link then click on the various links for the platforms I keep getting
a we're sorry this part is under construction.  I get the same message
when I click on the contact us link.  Am I doing something worong or
is there somewhere else Icould get the list of accessible games?
Another question is does anyone know of any accessible murder mystery
type games that are accessible?  Preferably free, but will pay if
necessary.  Also, does anyone know of any accessible Phase Ten games
for online?  I know there is the braille card game because I have it.
Sorry for the long email.

thanks,

Dacia