Hi Dacia,

Welcome to the list.

As for Audyssey.org we are currently in the progress of rewriting and
updating the website which is why you are getting the "page under
construction" message. That said, there are plenty of other resources
you can go to get similar information.

To begin with try Audiogames.net. They have a huge database of text
based and audio based games for the blind and low vision which is
probably the best place to start looking for accessible games.

Another resource is PCsgames.net also has a list of various accessible
games which is also a good starting place if you are new to audio
gaming in general.

Another excellent resource is 7-128.com has an annual list of the top
25 websites for blind gamers. I suggest you check that out as it might
help you get on your way to playing some good accessible games.

As far as murder mysteries etc goes I suggest you try the In specter
Cindy games by 7128 Software. I don't know if all their games are
murder mysteries, but Death Nell is a murder mystery.

As far as Phase 10 goes I am not aware of any accessible computer
versions, but I haven't really kept up with accessible card games.

HTH