To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2014 1:34 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Choice of games accessibility on android?

Hi all,
I downloaded the Choice of Broadsides to experiment a little with a free title before I buy something, and am not sure if one can actually play using talkback. I read the screen without problems, but a double click on the Next Button when I swipe to it doesn't work, so I can't pass the first screen. When I try to find the buttons by touching and not by swiping, I can't find anything...
Does anyone have experience with these games on Android?
Thanks to all in advance, and best regards!
         Milos Przic
Twitter: MilosPrzic
Skype: Milosh-hs