It's called challenge.

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?
-----Original Message----- From: ishan dhami
Sent: Sunday, May 11, 2014 11:01 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] regarding temporal disturbance

Hi gamers
I think temporal disturbance should give up from shades of doom!
you can trap it.
right but if it will come in the beginning of the level
What you'll do?
so destroying and trapping both are not good stratagies.
I think david should give up this thing and replace it from other
powerful monster.
it don't cary anything so it is a wastage of time to destroying it.
Smilee!
Ishan