Well, if I hear how someone else plans a battle, I can work out my own way once I know what all the units stengths and weaknesses are.

-----Original Message----- From: Charles Rivard
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2014 9:31 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Sod walkthrough

If your mind isn't strategically oriented, I doubt that a walk through would
help.  It would be like trying to show someone, audibly, how to play chess,
and no two games are alike.  If you memorize how to avoid a situation, it
might not come up again, and you cannot memorize every possibility.

you! really! are! finished!