Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2014 11:15 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Sod walkthrough

I totally agree.  I found his recordings very entertaining.  Also, I think
that he put a lot of time and effort into making his walk throughs, and how
would you feel if someone came out on a list of this size and put you down
after you had spent that much time and effort to make recordings for the
benefit of others with absolutely no constructive criticism to back up their
statement?

you! really! are! finished!