Hi Lori,

You don't have to memorize them. If you found all the messages you can
press a hot key, I think it is f8, and the game will tell you what
order they go in. Its random from game to game so that command comes
in handy. Either that or you can write them down in Windows Notepad
and look them up when you have the Experiment Control Box. Either way
you shouldn't have to memorize the order the wafers go in.