I totally agree on shades bryan. I'd also like to see a few more monsters and hazards in the environment of the game as well, sinse while the monsters are awsome, I don't really think there is enough by way of variety to provide a new challenge each level. Likewise, forall intents and purposes level 1 seems the same environment as level 7.

But suppose there were hazards like alien style pools of liquid metal on the floor which you had to walk around, or steam vents that pushed you in a given direction. This is however also why I'm looking forward to seeing shades 2.0, sinse with the way audiogames have expanded sinse shades I feel there's a good chance of more in the game to play with.

Beware the Grue!