Why you think a crock it may be a shark
What about boss's cut seen Please read the seen carefully and then
talk about that.
up aero for swimming and down for avoiding attacks of shark only
available in mountain world
death world's sounds should be modified like a ghost crying sound
as the name The death world it may be a little bit horrible and frightening
O dood don't be rude!
Smilee!
Ishan