There is 2012 too aparently and 2013 which aparently is just still running an upgraded 2012 runtime so.

At 02:43 a.m. 29/05/2014, you wrote:
Hi,

It should probably be pointed out that there are newer versions of
Visual Basic such as Visual Basic 2010 which are accessible and are
still supported by Microsoft, and are better suited for todays newer
processors and Windows development requirements than was Visual Basic
6 which was developed for Windows 95/98 era computers.