well 1 you can fiddle with, 2 well I am not sure I have it but still.
3 and 4 are 5 has the exploration element and I plan to buy the expantions at christmas.

At 02:11 a.m. 6/06/2014, you wrote:
Are the first two games not playable? I ask because te first Iheard blind folks talk about the Smugglers serieswas with 3. But if the first two gamesare't playable it makes no sense to be forced to purchase them all, thoug I would really like to pla through four at some point.

Oh freddled gruntbuggly,
thy micturations are to me
as plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
GroupI implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes,
And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!
-----Original Message----- From: dark
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2014 7:46 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Smugglers 3 Recording

Nope, you can't buy smugglers 1-4 separately anymore, the only way to get
them is in the smugglers 1-4 bundle.

To be honest though if you like 4, you will definitely like 5. S5 was
originally going to be smugglers 4 version 5.0 when Niels actually decided
it had enough new stuff to qualify as a full new game. It uses the same
interface and compatibility mode (actually the skill tree is more
accessible), So I'd recommend trying the demo of 5, indeed I don't think
there was anything in 4 that isn't in 5.

S5 invasion is basically 5 with new ships and skills, new exploration
stories for each planet and a new plot.

Beware the grue!