I haven't downloaded this particular file yet, but I will say that I've had the same issue before; sendspace can be confusing, and the fact that they limit download speed is far more than simply annoying. If you'd like, I can put the file up on dropbox for a bit and post a link. That should give people the option of which service to use if they so desire.

----- Original Message -----
From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 18:37:21 +0100
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Smugglers 5 podcast

try the submit button. Really Leo I'm slightly confused why your making such
heavy weather over sendspace, I've used it for literally about 5 years now
and never had trouble, and looking at the download counter the file has
already been downloaded about 10 times by people so it doesn't seem that
others have the same problem you do.

Beware the grue!

DArk.