To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2014 10:18 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] chess and the blind

I tried that charlse with K chess elite, however I think I must have misscounted moving one of my opponent's peaces sinse each game I tried I'd get a ways through and then the computer would tell me to move something I thought was an empty square or the like.

It's odd, on the few occasions I played in braille chess tournaments I didn't have that problem, then again there was always an invigilator watching to make sure those sorts of things didn't happen.

beware the grue!

DArk.