From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of Bryan
Peterson
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2014 7:32 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] chess and the blind

Yup. And you can keep it if you complete the entire course. I still have
mine.

Oh freddled gruntbuggly,
thy micturations are to me
as plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
GroupI implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes,
And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I
don't!