Hi David,

Unfortunately, from a legal standpoint you are pretty much out of
luck. If you didn't buy the BSC key generator when it was available
last year there is no longer a way to legally authorize those games.
Since Audyssey attempts to follow copyright law there isn't a way for
us to legally point you to any cracks or illegal downloads of said
software.

That said, I do know cracks and the key generator is available on the
internet so if you search for it you may find it. Likewise someone
here might simply e-mail you the key gen off list, but as for our part
legally our hands are tied.

Cheers!