I tried again moving write and left and managed 3 times but I really need to be concentrating and as seems to be the case right now I just don't have it today. Yesterday I spent out and then I spent all night trying to get a stuborn system working, cleared of junk, some of it spyware and some of it user junk and fixing dammaged files, today I spent most of the morning that was not spent on my normal duties working on some voice lines for the park sim thing nick adamson wrote about yesterday. I actually planned to do some more repairs and a few other things but its not going to happen this weekend.