Well the same happened to win95 and 98. Now xp had its run but time moves on.

At 08:18 AM 7/31/2014, you wrote:
Hi Tim,

I tend to agree. I know some blind users fondness for XP, but the fact
of the matter is the time is coming where blind users will have to
upgrade or simply get left behind. This issue of Internet Explorer is
merely a case in point of where sticking with XP for whatever reason
is no longer a viable option for some users. Sooner or later those
users will have to bite the bullet and upgrade their machine if it can
handle it or start setting aside funds to buy a new one. No amount of
rationalizations about how Microsoft is an evil money grubbing company
will change the fact that XP is slowly but surely being left behind by
Microsoft and everyone else.

Cheers!