To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2014 5:44 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] entombed, please help

Hi folks

I got stuck in entombed.
I'm facing with one boss in 7th floor which is called Drake and really don't know how to kill him. This is for the who knows which time. I tried many combinations, with rases and many different jobs but nothing.
Can you guys give me some tips or tricks how to defeat him?

Thanks in advance and have a nice gaming

is active.